Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Wine and Sail, Mini Flottiglia on the Amalfi Coast, Capri and Flegree"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Skipper on board: Marco D and Giorgio C.
The magic of the Amalfi Coast , the immortal charm of Capri and Sorrento with the nature of Procida and the green Ischia .
Here is the setting for a sailing holiday between sailing, nature and fun, but also tasting and lots of good wine.
From the port of Salerno, Marina di Arechi we will leave on board two new and large boats.
Bavaria 51 Cruiser (2016), 15 meters with 5 cabins and 3 bathrooms
Bavaria 46 Cruiser (2016) 14 meters with 4 cabins and three bathrooms.
In addition to our skippers / instructors we will have Alex on board, who will guide us on the ground to learn about the best wines and foods and the little corners of paradise that are out of mass tourism.
Wine and Sail is not only a sailing holiday bathing, sailing, sea, fun and much relaxation in the coves of the beautiful Amalfi coast, but also discovering villages and vineyards between Cetara / Amalfi and the Phlegraean islands (Ischia, Procida) with tastings in the best wineries in the area.
Our starting point is Salerno , convenient and reachable by train, car and flight over Naples.
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 24 August from 14:00 until Saturday 24 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 31 August from 0:00 until Saturday 31 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marianna
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 250 euro per Cambusa (colazione e pranzo)/ Carburante/ 2 Ormeggi
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.