Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing week with a stop in a couple of Aeolian islands waiting for good weather conditions to sail directly to the Amalfi Coast .
Passage to Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Capri, Ischia and disembarkation in Procida .
The stops will be decided together.
You will sail aboard a 16-meter sailboat, you will live a unique experience of sailing, life on board, conviviality, fun, relaxation and adventure.
Owned boat with attention to every detail, enabled to rent with captain.
Crew consisting of married couple, commander and hostess; chef service and galley ready on board .
Nothing is left to chance, from the galley that you will find on board to the menus designed respecting your needs.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey
Very comfortable boat with 4 double cabins with 4 bathrooms. Suitable for charter and cabin boarding. Well maintained and constantly maintained to make it in the best possible conditions. On-board equipment and accessories: furling mainsail, furling system, spinnaker, Bow-Trust double-bow thruster, Winch Harken 44 ST motorized, for halyards. Winch Harken 44 ST manual, for mainsail sheet, 2 Harken 64 ST motorized winches, spi equipment, sprayhood canopy and bimini top in cockpit, double chiller. 4-burner stove, stereo radio with CD player, square and cock boxes, 18-inch LCD TV, Raytheon st 60 Wind Instrumentation, echo, log, st 6000 autopilot, Raytheon st 620 chartplotter, Raytheon radar, Vhf Simrad 6200.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 12 September from 18:00 until Saturday 12 September at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Procida, NA, Italia
Saturday 19 September from 7:00 until Saturday 19 September at 9:00
Reviews of Mauro
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola, asciugamani e pulizia finale: Euro 80,00 a cabina
- Quota carburanti, cambusa x mezza pensione, bevande: Euro 30,00 al giorno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.