Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "All inclusive week in Liguria: sunny sea and good cuisine"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Starting from Savona and according to the weather we will choose the program of the week. Portofino, Cinque Terre, Portovenere and so on. On board everything is included in the price (except ports), meals and drinks on board. Bed linen and towels are provided. NB In boats as mine usually offer 6/7 places, I personally prefer to take up to 4 people, simply for a comfort.
Cyclades 43.3 Beneteau
Thirty-meter sailboat with complete equipment to sail beyond 200 miles (French standards). It can accommodate up to 4 people in 2 double cabins, each with its own private bath, the third forward cabin and the captain. Towels and sheets are available on board at no extra charge. Hot and cold water in each bath and over 500 liters of water reserve. For those who want to learn how to sail are the ideal conditions for feeling good on board. Very spacious and pleasant boat.
Our trip starts here
Savona, SV, Italia
Saturday 12 August from 17:00 until Saturday 12 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Savona, SV, Italia
Saturday 19 August from 10:00 until Saturday 19 August at 11:00
Reviews of Giacomo
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.