This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Weekend on a sailing boat to enjoy a break from the scorching heat. The planned itinerary, weather permitting, includes a visit to the Gulf of Tigullio having the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful places on the Ligurian coast: San Fruttuoso di Canogli, Canogli Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure. Emotions and relaxation await you! Following this difficult period, we will implement special cleaning measures and ask guests for preventive measures before boarding to ensure maximum safety for all. I hope to have you on the boat to spend your holidays to the fullest with us! For any information, contact me
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Friday 11 September from 18:00 until Friday 11 September at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 13 September from 16:00 until Sunday 13 September at 18:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Other important information
For any information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Possibility of overnight stay the evening before boarding and the evening after disembarking, ask for info, availability and price!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.