Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Gulf of tigullio, between sailing culture and fun."!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Arrival on Friday in Lavagna, dinner in some good local restaurants or on board. Saturday departure for San Fruttuoso, stop for lunch, whoever wants can go ashore to visit the beautiful abbey. Stop in Portofino with a tour of its narrow streets. Direction Paraggi, where if you want you can book dinner and after dinner in a nice place to reach with the tender. (Carrilion). If the weather permits night at anchor. Sunday navigation towards Sestri Levante, lunch on the boat and walk through the picturesque town, with a visit to the bay of silence. Wind permitting, some nice edges before returning to the port of Lavagna in the evening.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Friday 11 September from 15:00 until Friday 11 September at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Sunday 13 September from 17:00 until Sunday 13 September at 21:00
Reviews of Alberto
Other important information
Lavagna can be reached by train, Lavagna station or alternatively Chiavari, by highway about 2 hours from Milan and Turin. If possible bring luggage bags, not rigid. It is advisable to bring a waxed coat, a woolen hat and warm clothes in case of bad weather. Bed linen is provided, but it is advisable to bring a sleeping bag. Clean towels and sunbathing sponges are provided. On the boat you will find masks and fins of various sizes, fishing equipment.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.