Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
On Saturday we sail to discover the seafaring villages of Gulf of
La Spezia, stop for lunch at the island of Palmaria, in the evening
you can stay in the bay in Portovenere.
On Sunday we dedicate it to the 5 lands, return to the port of departure for 18.
In these WE, in addition to admiring the beautiful Ligurian coast will be It is possible for the whole crew to learn notions of surfing a sailing on a cruise ship or for novice drivers to try their hand in sail maneuvers.
My boat is a Hanse 400e (12mt) equipped with 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms with shower, with very simple but comfortable lines and above all with excellent storage spaces with lockers in each cabin, as well as a cigarette lighter socket for charging mobile phones and heating for the colder periods. The boat has a spacious dinette that normally we do not use as a bed because we prefer that our guests are more comfortable and a kitchen with 2 burners, oven and fridge. As for the marine characteristics, it is armed with sloop with an important sail area (105sqm) that places it among the fastest cruisers. Equipped with water heater to offer hot water for showers, which can be carried out inside or as often happens in the summer months using the shower that is installed at the stern of the boat. The deck allows ample space to relax in the sun or shelter under the bimini from the sun lion. Motorized with a 40HP Yanmar with 145l diesel tank that allows a good cruising speed in times of no wind. The water tank of 300l is enough for the weekend even full crew, finally the solar panels allow us a complete autonomy. Safety equipment for navigations without limits from the coast. On board there is everything necessary to live on a boat because Paola and I use it for summer cruises in the Mediterranean. Tender with outboard for ground travel.
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Friday 28 May from 19:00 until Saturday 29 May at 9:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 30 May from 17:00 until Sunday 30 May at 18:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
Do not forget to bring:
- Soft bag
- A k-way or waxed
- A jeans or sturdy cotton pants
- Sun cream, not based on oil
- Shoes possibly with a smooth and clear sole or that do not leave marks on the boat
- Open sandals for swimming and climbing on the rocks
- Sweater also in summer
- Sheets (or sleeping bag) and pillowcases (if not including: ask us before leaving!)
Do not bring:
- Wooden clogs
- Stiletto heels
- Clothing that creases
- Rigid suitcases
- Electronic devices that fear humidity.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.