This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Departure at 10 am from the port of Pra in Genoa with the vintage boat Maribel, a wooden sloop from the 1950s. Leaving the port, we set sail in search of dolphins. Ability to swim offshore. Pasta dish for everyone. Sun, baths and return around 5pm.
Rare boat built in only 8 1its in Pesaro in 1980. Born as a ketch, it has kept the 100ral cockpit but with a cutter rig. So it has only 1 mast, mainsail, boom staysail and Genoa as well as a gennaker. --hidden-- dinghy with its 77 outboard engine. New internal and external cushions. Internally it has been modified by removing a cabin with berths in favor of a large kitchen that opens onto the dinette. 2 cabins. A double in the bow and a triple in the stern. Large bathroom + baby bath, both with shower and hot water. Flat teak deck, very comfortable for s1bathing.
Our trip starts here
Pra', Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 26 June from 9:00 until Saturday 26 June at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Pra', Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 26 June from 17:00 until Saturday 26 June at 18:00
Other important information
Windproof jacket. Low shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola ed asciugamani €10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.