This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
First experimental proposal to inaugurate the 2021 season: for lovers of both sailing and trekking .
We will have as a base the port of Chiavari.
You can arrive on Thursday evening. Friday will be dedicated to trekking in the Cinque Terre trails using the boat as support for the evening.
On Saturday and Sunday we sail in the gulf, with the possibility of making anchorage or harbor in magnificent places such as Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Camogli, Santa Margherita, Sestri Levante.
The program can change according to the weather, or to the needs.
Nature, sailing, good food, wonderful landscapes will not be missing!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2
Our boat is a comfortable cruise boat, which despite its size (34 feet) comfortably accommodates eight people.
Three double cabins and sofa / bed in dinette with an original oval seat; Chart table to starboard; bathroom and kitchen to the left.
The cockpit is wide, with a central wheel, a wooden table and a comfortable seat for the entire crew. Ample space also in the deckhouse for sunbathing, and a small beach with ladder in the stern, convenient for swimming and for getting back on the boat.
It is also equipped with a nice gennaker ... fun guaranteed to those who like sailing!
Our trip starts here
Chiavari, GE, Italia
Thursday 3 June from 18:00 until Friday 4 June at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Sunday 6 June from 16:00 until Sunday 6 June at 18:00
Reviews of Vincenzo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.