This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
A splendid navigation in the Gulf of Tigullio departing from the port of Lavagna .
One day will be dedicated to the discovery of Portofino and its uncontaminated coast, passing through Santa Margherita and Paraggi, up to the abbey of San Fruttuoso and Camogli.
The second day we will explore the area of Sestri Levante and the enchanting bay of silence, characterized by crystal clear waters and its pastel colored village.
We will have lunch in the middle of the sea and in the evening you can enjoy the typical Ligurian cuisine and its nightlife.
My boat is capable of accommodating up to 8 people and is divided into 3 double cabins + 2 bunks in the dinette, also has a well equipped kitchen and a service with electric toilet, hot water + outdoor shower, new teak deck and a New and powerful engine. Approved and Equipped for Unrestricted Navigation from the Coast.
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Saturday 3 July from 9:00 until Saturday 3 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Sunday 4 July from 17:00 until Sunday 4 July at 17:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
What to bring:
Soft suitcase no trolley.
Shorts or long pants
Lightweight sweaters and sweatshirts
Cover for the night
Services on board: 12v battery charger for each cabin Set of sheets for the night Mask and snorkel for snorkel How to reach us Car: Highway A12 exit Lavagna Directions Porto di Lavagna Train: Lavagna station 100mt from the port
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.