This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing from La Spezia through the gulf of poets, stop in front of Porto Venere and the island of Palmario. Sailing along the 5 Terre with possible stop at anchor near Monterosso (with the possibility of going ashore with the tender to visit the town).
Sun Fast 37 Jeanneau
37-foot boat with three double cabins and a bathroom, expands dinette. Regatta arm, mast and drift increased
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Friday 23 July from 16:00 until Friday 23 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 25 July from 16:00 until Sunday 25 July at 18:00
Reviews of Umberto
Other important information
Stress-free holiday with the possibility of varying the program according to the requests of travel companions. On board you will find sheets, pillows and blankets. Il Brontolo, this is the name of the boat, offers a comfortable bathroom with shower and hot water, a full kitchen and a spacious vertical cockpit fridge. Meals are not included, so you will have to do the shopping (basic products will still be available on board - pasta sauces salt sugar coffee etc - which I make available but for meals it is still better to bring food according to your needs). I advise you to bring a small baggage and not a rigid mouse, so that it can be stowed properly.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.