Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend to discover the western Riviera - Sailing between nature and fun"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Departure from Genoa Pegli along the splendid Riviera dei Fiori admiring mountains that drop sheer to the sea we reach the town of Varazze and the picturesque port of Savona we continue towards the fabulous town of Finale Ligure if the weather permits we can take the first seasonal swim then enter port. You can dine in one of the characteristic restaurants or simply do some shopping or relaxing strolls along the sea. We will sail on a new generation and very comfortable 11 meter boat
Sun Odyssey 35 Jeanneau
Sailboat of 2004, kept in perfect condition. Very comfortable and spacious. Equipped with every comfort. Two cabins and one bathroom with hot shower. Well equipped kitchen. Ideal for relaxation and fun. Suitable for both medium and long-haul cruises and daily exits.
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Friday 27 August from 18:00 until Friday 27 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 29 August from 17:00 until Sunday 29 August at 19:00
Reviews of Marco e Cristina
Other important information
Embarking and disembarking Genoa Pegli if interested, you can learn the principles of sailing, participate in the maneuvers, and steer the boat. Comfortable clothing in the evening and anorak in the morning
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.