This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A relaxing and fun day on a sailing boat. We could leave in the direction of the Genoese Ponente, sail and make long stops for swimming. If you want, you will be the one to bring the boat and you can try your hand at maneuvering and managing the sails. Alternatively, if you are looking for relaxation, you can let yourself be lulled by the waves and dozing in the sun. You will live a unique experience that will make you love the sea and sailing. The itinerary, weather permitting, can be decided before departure.
Sun Odyssey 35 Jeanneau
Sailboat of 2004, kept in perfect condition. Very comfortable and spacious. Equipped with every comfort. Two cabins and one bathroom with hot shower. Well equipped kitchen. Ideal for relaxation and fun. Suitable for both medium and long-haul cruises and daily exits.
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 12 September from 9:00 until Sunday 12 September at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 12 September from 17:00 until Sunday 12 September at 19:00
Reviews of Marco e Cristina
Other important information
We offer an aperitif and fruit. If you want to bring something to eat or drink ... go ahead ... our fridge is available. If interested, you can learn the principles of sailing, participate in the maneuvers, and steer the boat The day is dedicated and open to everyone, even those with no sailing experience. Comfortable clothing is recommended. Swimsuit and beach towel and a windbreaker. For those who want it, mask and fins Marco the captain and Cristina will be on board.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.