Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "A relaxing day between the gulf of ALASSIO and the Gallinara island"!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will spend a relaxing day sailing in the Gulf of ALASSIO between the Cappelletta and Capo Mele, wind permitting yes will open the sails to enjoy the unique emotion that only the boat sailing can give. We will stay close to the Gallinara island until sunset to dive into a beautiful sea and you will be offered one open dinner to end a special day.
Dufour 382 Grand Large
Superb sailboat equipped with large sunbathing cushions and various awnings in order to combine the pleasure of sailing with the comforts of a relaxing anchorage. 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms, bow thruster, autopilot, etc ...
Our trip starts here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Wednesday 17 August from 14:00 until Wednesday 17 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Alassio, SV, Italia
Wednesday 17 August from 19:00 until Wednesday 17 August at 20:00
Reviews of DANIELE
Other important information
The port can be reached by car, there is ample parking. AND' You must bring your own towels on board. The boat is moored on the pier in front of the bar of the port of ALASSIO and i toilets and showers are adjacent to the boat. During the while on board it will not be possible to access the cabins of the boat. Included in the price you will be offered a open-dinner at the end of the day. Will be present my son Edoardo of 8, a very sweet child and very respectful of the guests, and my wife Carmen excellent cook who will serve you a fantastic aperi-dinner. You can rent a dedicated SUP on the boat at a cost of € 25.00.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.