This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
A week on a sailing boat to sail to a dream place.
In the Maddalena Archipelago the wind always blows and will allow, if you wish, to learn the basics of sailing, participating in the maneuvers and steering.
On our boat you can live a different experience: life on board and relaxation in enchanting coves and the pleasure of silent sailing, in harmony with the wild and unspoiled nature of these islands.
We are two on board, Giuseppina and I , and unless you want to do it we will take care of everything.
With pleasure I will teach you what I know about driving the boat.
See you there!
NB : The fifth place is available in the dinette
Beneteau Oceanis 430
Comfortable and very safe boat, with all the comforts for pleasant and relaxing cruises.
Sink in the cabin, hot shower int. East. , 600lt water, large fridge, comfortable kitchen, spacious dinette, comfortable bathing platform, canopy and bimini.
Good kit of sails (gennaker trinchetta tormentina), safety equipment.
Powerful engine, complete electronics, autopilot, solar panels.
Tender with engine.
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 15 August from 17:00 until Saturday 15 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 22 August from 8:00 until Saturday 22 August at 10:00
Reviews of Piero & Giuseppina
Other important information
We recommend: sweatshirt and light windbreaker, hat and beach towel, sunglasses, mask and snorkel.
Trekking shoes. Towels and sheets already on board.
Soft bags required, no hard bags .
Use of the tender included in the fee (excluding fuel).
In the event of adverse weather, at the discretion of the skipper, the program may be subject to changes, to protect everyone's safety.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Carburante 100 €per settimana intera barca
- Costo porto per imbarco e sbarco 100 €
- Costo ingresso parco 50 €per settimana intera barca
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.