Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
A week on a sailing boat to sail in a dream location!
In the north west of Sardinia the wind always blows and will allow, if you wish, to learn the basics of sailing, participating in the maneuvers and steering, in a period of the year suitable for teaching, without the stress of summer crowding.
With us you can live a different experience: life on board and the pleasure of silent sailing in harmony with the wild and unspoiled nature of this archipelago, with a safe boat equipped for all weather conditions.
We are on board two, Giuseppina and I , and we will do everything to make you spend an unforgettable week.
To adapt your holiday to your needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
Beneteau Oceanis 430
Comfortable and very safe boat, with all the comforts for pleasant and relaxing cruises.
Sink in the cabin, hot shower int. East. , 600lt water, large fridge, comfortable kitchen, spacious dinette, comfortable bathing platform, canopy and bimini.
Good kit of sails (gennaker trinchetta tormentina), safety equipment.
Powerful engine, complete electronics, autopilot, solar panels.
Tender with engine.
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 3 April from 15:00 until Saturday 3 April at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 10 April from 7:00 until Saturday 10 April at 9:00
Reviews of Piero & Giuseppina
Other important information
We recommend: sweatshirt and anorak or waxed jacket, hat and beach towel, sunglasses.
Trekking shoes for any shore excursions and boat or light-soled shoes.
Toilet towels and sheets already on board.
Soft bags mandatory, no hard suitcases.
Use of the tender included in the fee (fuel excluded).
NB In case of adverse weather, at the sole discretion of the skipper, the program may be subject to changes, to protect everyone's safety.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Carburante 100 €per settimana intera barca
- Costo ingresso parco 50 €per settimana intera barca
- Porto imbarco e sbarco 100 €per settimana intera barca
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.