Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "North Sardinia islands on a magnificent 15 meter boat"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A beautiful cruise through the islands of northern Sardinia , sailing without haste with short distances and a lot of relaxation.
On our boat we care a lot about the comfort of the crew, which is why we only use the sleeping cabins and always leave the dinette free and available.
At boarding there is a fixed price per capita of 100 euros which includes diesel, linen, entrances to the Maddalena park.
The cost of the moorings will be divided among the guests.
With the comfortable tender we can easily disembark for shore excursions.
NB: For boarding it is necessary to be in possession of the GREEN PASS
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, SS, Italia
Saturday 11 September from 16:00 until Saturday 11 September at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, SS, Italia
Saturday 18 September from 10:00 until Saturday 18 September at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
We will follow the anti-covid rules activated at the time of boarding, the boat is completely sanitized at each crew change, only cohabiting people will be able to sleep together in the cabin.
We will take care of measuring your body temperature.
We recommend Light clothing and soft bags.
Please let us know if you have any special needs.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.