For travellers from 20 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing, relaxation and pampering between the Pontine islands All inclusive"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We are Francesca and Stefano and we would like to share the experience fantastic of a sailing holiday You will be pampered by Francesca's culinary delights, sailing in relaxation and together for the Pontine islands The Pontine Islands are a precious treasure trove of crystal clear waters and breathtaking scenery that have nothing to envy to the noble exotic destinations. Do not miss the opportunity to spend the weekend between Ponza and Palmarola between clear waters and blue waters. This year in light of the measures for the containment of CoVid-19 and the MIT guidelines that provide for compliance with the distance of one meter on board for non-cohabitants and that, therefore, only cohabitants can share the cabin, with a maximum of 4 people, two cohabiting couples or from a cohabiting family unit, to whom we will dedicate the two double cabins. To make you fully enjoy your holiday this year we offer the all-inclusive formula, in which we think of everything, from the galley to the kitchen, and you will only have to
First 36.7 Beneteau
The First 36.7 is a cruising / racing boat with particularly high performance and optimum comfort for a holiday that is comfortable and sailing
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 3 July from 9:00 until Friday 3 July at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 5 July from 15:00 until Sunday 5 July at 20:00
Reviews of Stefano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.