Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The Pontine islands as you have never seen them before, on a 15-meter sailboat"!
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The departure date is at the Marina di Nettuno, a port that can be easily reached from Rome by car, but also comfortably by train with the station 100 meters from the boat.
The departure will be in the late afternoon of the first day, the exact time will be agreed according to everyone's needs, we are also ready to anticipate the departure if the guests manage to be ready earlier.
After providing the galley we will sail towards Palmarola, a wonderful uninhabited island of the Pontine archipelago. In the following days we will visit numerous coves also of Ponza (1 hour of navigation).
The return is scheduled for Sunday in the late afternoon in the Marina di Nettuno.
Dufour Atoll 6
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 10 June from 16:00 until Friday 10 June at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 12 June from 17:00 until Sunday 12 June at 18:00
Reviews of Pier Paolo
Other important information
HOW TO FIND US
The Marina di Nettuno is easily accessible by car but also conveniently connected by train from Rome. Starting from Roma Termini station, take the train that stops at Nettuno station, keeping the station behind you and continuing straight for about 300m you will arrive directly at Marina di Nettuno.
WHAT TO BRING
No rigid trolleys, comfortable clothing suitable for a rather variable climate and temperature (e.g. windbreaker), sunscreen, sunglasses, hats
We offer the availability of an office and a means of transport within the port. On board you will find a set of sheets and towels per person (no heavy blankets)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Sup gratis
- Tender gratis
- Benzina fb gratis
- Gas gratis
- Lenzuola gratis
- Fuoribordo gratis
- Asciugamani gratis
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.