This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing between Capo Teulada, the bay of Porto Pino and the island of S. Pietro , passing through breathtaking views.
Carloforte cruise program:
Boarding in Teulada on Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning after a trip to the supermarket for some shopping, we set sail to sail in the Gulf of Teulada to become familiar with the boat.
On Monday we leave for a splendid coastal itinerary towards the bay of Potro Pino, then Capo Sperone and Isola della Cow, then we land on the island of S. Pietro and be able to discover the inhabited area of Carloforte.
The following days we will circumnavigate the island and visit the area of Pan di Zucchero, Porto Flavia and Cala Domestica for a riot of wonderful Mediterranean scenery!
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the itinerary can also be completely changed by proposing alternative destinations such as Villasimius and the Costa Rei.
Cruicer racer boat, with more than 20 thousand miles of sailing ... comfortable on the cruise but fast and fun when sailing, ideal school boat to learn and relax.
Our trip starts here
Teulada, CA, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 18:00 until Saturday 8 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Teulada, CA, Italia
Saturday 15 August from 8:00 until Saturday 15 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fulvio
Other important information
boarding in Teulada or Cagliari, shuttle service to and from Cagliari airport and car parking.
What to bring: soft bags, no trolley
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola 15€ a cabina, gratis con barca in esclusiva
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.