This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing between Capo Teulada, the bay of Porto Pino and the island of S. Pietro , passing through breathtaking views.
Carloforte cruise program:
Boarding in Teulada on Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning after a trip to the supermarket for some shopping, we set sail to sail in the Gulf of Teulada to become familiar with the boat.
On Monday we leave for a splendid coastal itinerary towards the bay of Potro Pino, then Capo Sperone and Isola della Cow, then we land on the island of S. Pietro and be able to discover the inhabited area of Carloforte.
The following days we will circumnavigate the island and visit the area of Pan di Zucchero, Porto Flavia and Cala Domestica for a riot of wonderful Mediterranean scenery!
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the itinerary can also be completely changed by proposing alternative destinations such as Villasimius and the Costa Rei.
Cruicer racer boat, with more than 20 thousand miles of sailing ... comfortable on the cruise but fast and fun when sailing, ideal school boat to learn and relax.
Our trip starts here
Teulada, CA, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 18:00 until Saturday 8 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Teulada, CA, Italia
Saturday 15 August from 8:00 until Saturday 15 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fulvio
Other important information
boarding in Teulada or Cagliari, shuttle service to and from Cagliari airport and car parking.
What to bring: soft bags, no trolley
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola 15€ a cabina, gratis con barca in esclusiva
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.