This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I therefore invite you to live with me to the Tuscan archipelago on the last week of July.
We will visit the Elba Island, Blue Bay, the Gulf Star. We will head to the beautiful island of Giglio, making a stop at Giglio port and Campese; then it will be the turn of wild Giannutri.
We will finish our adventure and then route again to the island of Elba, where we will finish sailing in the lively San Vincenzo.
There are crystal clear waters and uncontaminated places, where the colors and scents of nature will leave you speechless every day.
3 double cabins, a cabin with bunk beds, possibly 2 seats in the collapsible dinette, 2 bathrooms equipped with a hot water boiler. 2.55m fiberglass tender. Very funny boat, that really allows you to go sailing, very high-performance hull, the right compromise for a comfortable and fun cruise. The interior spaces are very large, the table of the dinette measures 1.8 m., All the interiors and cabins are covered in teak Burma. Large cockpit where you can enjoy aperitifs at sunset and dinners. Equipped with a canopy that can be inserted into the lazybag, sprayhood and a beautiful carbon steering wheel, perfect for selfies :-)
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 22 July from 16:00 until Sunday 22 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 29 July from 15:00 until Sunday 29 July at 20:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
It's summer ... I'd say costumes, beach towel, sleeping bag and cushion cover, windproof jacket ... and some sweatshirts for the evening
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.