Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend along Elba Island where the water is bluer"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
LONG WEEKEND WITH BOARDING FROM FRIDAY MORNING
During the cruise we will stop in some of the most beautiful bays of the Island of Elba, such as the Gulf of Biodola with turquoise colors, the bay of Porto Azzurro, Fetovaia and the Golfo Stella with its long beaches.
We can choose to sleep at anchor under the starry sky or spend the night in the harbor, where we can visit the historic villages of Marciana Marina and / or Porto Azzurro.
The departure from the port of Salivoli may take place in the early afternoon so as to reach Elba on the same day. We will try to return to Salivoli on the same day of disembarkation by 2:00 pm. In this way we will take advantage of the days available to us as much as possible. The cruise may undergo changes due to weather conditions.
Dufour 38 Classic
The Dufour 38 Classic is a sailboat designed for fast cruises, always safe with all sea weather conditions and fun even in light winds. The boat offers 2 double cabins aft with shared bathroom and a double cabin in the bow with private bathroom. The fresh water supply is about 400 liters and 2 solar panels provide electricity for the fridge and onboard services even when you are at anchor. A tender and a handy crane is available to move the outboard motor. Upon arrival you will find a welcome cocktail to start relaxing your cruise.
Our trip starts here
Salivoli, Piombino, LI, Italia
Friday 19 July from 18:00 until Friday 19 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Salivoli, Piombino, LI, Italia
Sunday 21 July from 9:00 until Sunday 21 July at 12:00
Reviews of Maurizio
Other important information
NOTES: - IT IS POSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE BOARDING DIRECTLY ON THE ELBA ISLAND
- ITINERARY CAN CHANGE DEPENDING ON WEATHER CONDITIONS
- BOATS WALK UP WITH SHOES OR SHOES WITH WHITE SOLES TO BE USED ONLY BY BOAT.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE CRUISE:
A soft bag to store your clothes that will have to be comfortable and guarantee freedom of movement, NO TROLLEY.
WHAT YOU MUST NEVER MISS:
• It is advisable to have a backpack or a beach bag for the shower;
• Summer sleeping bag;
• Pillowcase for pillow and bed sheet, set for personal cleaning and towels;
• Sailing shoes or gymnastics with light sole (to be used only in the boat);
• Rubber slippers for the shower;
• Sailing or work gloves;
• Hat for sun and cold;
• Sun glasses;
• Sun cream with a high protective factor.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.