Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "First weekend of August in Giannutri and Isola del Giglio"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail from the port of Rome to the wonderful island of Giannutri to row the anchor at Cala Spalmatoi.
We will continue the cruise to Cala Maestra and Isola del Giglio.
A tour of the coves of the island of particular beauty such as "L'Alume", the cove "Del Corvo", "Le Caldane", "Le Cannelle", "L'Arenella" and then the wonderful cove of "Sparavieri" from which enjoy spectacular sunsets while looking at the island of Montecristo.
Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 411
Comfortable boat suitable for charter with 4 double cabins and two bathrooms
Our trip starts here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Friday 3 August from 15:00 until Friday 3 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Sunday 5 August from 21:00 until Sunday 5 August at 21:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Remember hat and sunscreen
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.