This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We set sail from Viareggio on Thursday 2 June with the Capraia Island route, visit to the port and evening by boat or ashore. The day after, possibility to go to Corsica, spending the day there and staying overnight in the port or in the harbor. Saturday we will spend the day between Corsica and Capraia according to preferences and the weather of the moment. On Sunday morning we will set sail to return to Viareggio in the afternoon
Our trip starts here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Thursday 2 June from 10:00 until Thursday 2 June at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Sunday 5 June from 16:00 until Sunday 5 June at 17:00
Reviews of Mattia
Other important information
* Lisella "is a 2001 Sun Odyssey 52.2 boat, the complete restoration has just been completed. 4 comfortable double cabins with private bathroom. Spacious dinette and cockpit. Bow sundeck cushions. Quicksilver 3.8 meter tender with 15 horsepower outboard. It is located at the port of Viareggio, reachable by car from the A1 motorway or a few km from the railway station. On board everything you need for cooking, comfortable cushions for the cockpit and the spacious bow. Generator, inverter and abundant water reserve. The port of departure and arrival (Viareggio) are included in the price.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.