This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week on a sailboat to discover the Tuscan
The itinerary includes departure from Piombino to stop at the Island of Elba and then sail to the islands further south, Pianosa, Isola del Giglio, Montecristo, Giannutri.
Stunning and clean sea, remote and fascinating, baths, aperitifs, relax!
Normally the nights will be dedicated to navigation or spent at anchor because the marinas that we will find are really small and offer no added comfort!
A week of real boat life ......
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Sunday 7 July from 8:00 until Sunday 7 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Civitavecchia, RM, Italia
Saturday 13 July from 16:00 until Saturday 13 July at 22:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Other important information
Possibility of overnight in the boat the evening before boarding
the evening after the landing, contact for info, availability and
For any info, write !!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.