Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Elba, Capraia and Tuscan Coast, Corsica (if possible)"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Elba Island and Capraia, (Elba 50 mg, Capraia 45 mg). The goals can be reached with a direct route or with a stop intermediate (Cecina, San Vincenzo) for the island of Elba. Elba Island: beautiful bays and beaches with the possibility of sleeping in the harbor or in the numerous marinas on the island. A comfortable tender will allow you to go ashore to spend a few hours on the beach or go for a walk. We will sail as much as possible and practice trolling and with a little luck "fresh fish for dinner".
Boat born for cruising but with excellent sailing performance, large cockpit with fixed table, 3 comfortable cabins, spacious dinette and a bathroom with shower. It can accommodate up to 6 people for multi-day cruises.
Awning, canopy, autopilot, GPS map, also tender with engine and trolling equipment.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 7:00 until Saturday 8 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Saturday 15 August from 19:00 until Saturday 15 August at 22:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
boarding in Marina di Pisa, easily reachable from Pisa by car, taxi and public transport (7 km from PISA). Bring suitable clothing for rain and if possible bags, easily foldable.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.