This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
How about a nice sailing cruise between Elba and Corsica? Imagine sailing away from Tuscany and leaving behind the covid, the lockdown, the smart working, the line for shopping ... In front of us only the immense vastness of the sea and a week of relaxation and peace of mind!
It begins with Elba and its countless coves , ravines, coves and beaches of all kinds. Once full of emotions we will point the bow of the boat to the island of Capraia. We will cross the cetacean sanctuary where dolphins often enjoy accompanying the boat that plows the waves. Before sleeping at anchor in the starlight, there will be an aperitif at sunset in Cala Rossa, so called because of the colors of its rocks that literally explode at sunset.
If the weather (or international regulations) permits, we will then head to the coasts of Corsica to happily explore the wonderful and wild bays of this little- traveled corner of the Tyrrhenian Sea. It will be a twenty-mile crossing in the open sea chasing dolphins while the sun, the sea and the wind transport us to another dimension.
It is an ideal holiday for lovers of sailing, beautiful sea and fun.
The skipper of this holiday will be Arturo and you can see his boat here.
Those traveling alone are asked to contact us before booking. The cost in this case is that of the cabin. Given the current regulations, the possibility of participating in the experience will depend on the composition of the existing crew.
It is possible to book one of the two boats by reserving it entirely for a group : each of the two boats can be reserved entirely at the price of € 4600. Send us a message and contact Customer Care to find out how!
Our trip starts here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Saturday 25 July from 19:00 until Saturday 25 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Saturday 1 August from 8:00 until Saturday 1 August at 10:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
Following the provisions approved by MIT on 18/05/2020 all passengers have the right to receive a series of attentions from us, but they will also have to follow a series of precautions. The main rule remains common sense in personal behavior.
- adequate sanitation of each room of the boat at each crew change
- cleaning surfaces with alcohol-based disinfectants and / or chlorine-based products
- hand gel and PPE (gloves and masks) to be worn during the mooring / unmooring / bunkering phases or when their use is foreseen
- signage with the measures to be taken on board
- temperature measurement and annotation in the logbook on a daily basis
- prohibition of access on board of persons unrelated to the crew
- shared cabin accommodation is allowed only to people who live in the same housing unit (cohabitants)
- for those who sleep together in the cabin a self-certification of cohabitation will be required to be included in the logbook
- all will require a self-certification of negativity to covid-19 and absence of symptoms attributable to covid-19 in the 15 days prior to boarding
We constantly monitor the general situation and the directives to be able to navigate safely from all points of view, in the case of restrictions imposed by the ministry, to travel to / from the port of embarkation, the holiday will be canceled.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bath and beach towels, a double bed sheet for the cabin, pillow cases, swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, protective cream. There are fleece blankets on board, but I recommend bringing a sleeping bag for the coldest ones.
On the boat you dress comfortably: T-shirts, costumes, but also windproof jacket for the evening or in bad weather, 1 heavy sweater or fleece sweatshirt, shoes with a soft light sole so as not to leave dark rags on the blanket, tennis shoes for lovers of the corset at sunset and for any shore excursions.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa Marmaglia Sailing che dura un anno e include l’assicurazione UISP (20 €)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.