Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing weekend in the wonderful Elba Island between nature and relax"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
It will be a weekend of relaxation and fun. You will come welcomed by the professional skipper Romolo and the hostess Esther , who will try to make your experience unique by bringing you in the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of the island of elba. We will set sail from the port of Cecina for the exciting crossing during which you can spot dolphins; we will take you to discovery of some of the most exclusive beaches on the island. For who was interested, our hostess Esther, titled personal trainer, will teach you muscle toning lesson on Sunday morning. The boat has 2 cabins and a bathroom on board you will also find float board and fishing rods. Meals will be cooked and served on board, we also include an excellent aperitif at sunset ..
The symbiosis between the use of new technologies and a classic appearance has given birth to a ten-meter boat, fast and solid. Ideal for a quiet cruise
Our trip starts here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Saturday 18 July from 18:00 until Saturday 18 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Monday 20 July from 17:00 until Monday 20 July at 20:00
Reviews of Romolo
Other important information
You will embark at the port of Cecina on Thursday evening to return to the usual place on Sunday evening.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.