Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
We will meet at the port of Cecina (Li) where the our Pogo 10.50 a boat born and equipped for navigation offshore. Boarding is scheduled on Friday from 19 to 23, where after a short meeting will be decided together with the crew and based on the marine weather conditions the route to follow and the departure time, (we could also set sail at night). Topics covered over the weekend as well as how mentioned above on route management in relation to marine weather conditions will be: in-depth analysis of weather forecast, choice of sails based on the intensity of the wind, bow sails management (code 0, gennaker and spinnaker asymmetric) crew management (guard and rest shifts), navigation in bad weather with possible use of staysail, storm or floating anchor, emergency management through practical simulations, review of safety regulations for prevent collisions and accidents at sea.
Our trip starts here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Friday 4 December from 19:00 until Friday 4 December at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Cecina, LI, Italia
Sunday 6 December from 17:00 until Sunday 6 December at 21:00
Other important information
the marina of Cecina (li) is easily reachable from the A12 motorway or from the SS1 aurelia, please contact me for any information.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.