For travellers from 25 to 40 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Week between the island of Elba and Capraia - Relax, sun and good wine"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week departing from Punta Ala to discover Elba and the island of Capraia and if the weather permits with an episode in Corsica.
Sunny days, sailing, relaxation, lunches and music. Nights divided between bays and harbors to be able to go down to make good aperitifs and dinners in local restaurants.
Great swims to discover the coast and important lunches.
I sail with my hub of trust, David!
Cantiere Del Pardo - Grand Soleil 43
Fully functional boat in all its components
Very well kept wooden interior looks new
Very fast. Mainsail Jib perfect. Complete with fully functional tender. Teak deck. Motor with 400h of motion. Always in the water.
400lt drinking water. 230lt diesel. Fully functional electronic instruments of the latest generation.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 11 September from 14:00 until Saturday 11 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 18 September from 14:00 until Saturday 18 September at 19:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
We will have fun in a young and relaxed friendly environment. We will eat good food and drink good wine. We will go sailing for all navigations if the weather permits ... relaxation, sports, music, crystal clear water and an experience you will not forget!
- Sheets, towels and pillow cases are not provided
- Attention and respect for the boat is required
- Lunches and dinners can be organized by the skipper and his assistant but this is not an included service
- Collaboration is required for the maintenance of internal and external order
- The commander has the responsibility of the crew and the crew answers to the commander!
-The cabins available for guests are two cabins with double bed, given the configuration it is advisable to book as a couple as you have to share the bed in question.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.