Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Weekend between Giglio, Giannutri and the Uccellina Park"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A characteristic 18-meter schooner , with golden sails, built entirely of wood and designed for a project environmental awareness on plastic in the sea . Navigating with us means taking a step back in time , it means experiencing those emotions that only history with its traditions can give you. Lie on the bridge, your eyes closed, the sun that warms you face and feel the gentle roll of the boat as it plows safely the water. Or imagine the satisfaction of hoisting the mainsail with your arms teacher, together with two or three other people, to the sound of "ooh issa! oooohhh issaaa !! ", just as you have surely seen in the films of adventurers and pirates. With its 36 tons of tonnage and more than 200 square meters of sails, the our schooner guarantees you to make you live moments special and unforgettable, of those moments that will remain imprinted in your memory and that you will want to tell your children and to your grandchildren. We will go to Giannutri, Giglio, ...
Schooner 60 Piedi, Westergard Boats
Wooden schooner, auric rig, traditional construction
Lung. On deck. 18.14 m wide mt. 4.67 draft mt. 2.49
Comfort: 2 double cabins, 2 triple cabins, 1 quadruple cabin, 1 navigator berth (total 15 beds);
2 bathrooms, dinette, kitchen with oven.
Instruments: compass, VHF, GPS Navionics, manual windlass, awning, tender with outboard.
100hp aspirated FTP engine
Our trip starts here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Friday 24 June from 19:00 until Friday 24 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Talamone, GR, Italia
Sunday 26 June from 15:00 until Sunday 26 June at 16:00
Reviews of Francesco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- lenzuola 20 euro
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.