For travellers from 25 to 60 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Corso Ola Regata at the Marina di Salivoli: sports weekend"!
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Course of preparation for the regatta and advanced coastal navigation on boats led by crews of students under the supervision of an instructor.
A short course of the educational program is planned with the aim of perfecting the management of the boat and the adjustment of the sails with a view to improving performance with the use of the gennaker and gives the participants the necessary knowledge to actively participate in fleet regattas. .
There will be training sessions at the regatta with simulations of starts, buoy passes, raising and lowering of downwind sails.
It is aimed at people who have gained a fair amount of autonomy in the execution of basic maneuvers and has the aim of perfecting the management of the boat and the adjustment of the sails with a view to improving performance.
The overnight stays will be at the Yacht Club Marina di Salivoli which is located in the Municipality of Piombino in the province of Livorno.
8 spots available
per personmore info
YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION --hidden--
Solid boat with simple and pleasant maneuvers. The J 80's high displacement-to-ballast ratio contributes to making it the safest sports boat ever, with impressive stability. Thanks to its great flexibility at the rudder and the ability to reach high speeds, it is also a lot of f1 when sailing downwind. Its lightness allows it to leave very quickly with the possibility of reaching 16/18 knots of speed in a breeze. Strong sensations are guaranteed.
Our trip starts here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Saturday 19 November from 9:00 until Saturday 19 November at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Piombino, LI, Italia
Sunday 20 November from 18:00 until Sunday 20 November at 19:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The tourist port of Piombino can be reached by various means: train, bus or own car.
Among the important things to bring with you:
- boat shoes
- waterproof jacket, waxed jackets and long waterproof trousers
- beach slippers, sunglasses and beach towel
- sunscreen and after-sun creams
- everything related to personal hygiene
- sheets, mattress covers and pillowcases
- identity card, medical certificate.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.