Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The BARCOLANA of Trieste, an emotion not to be missed .. !!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will enbark in Trieste from 19 o'clock 6 o'clock at 12 o'clock 7 o'clock. On Saturday afternoon we will be able to visit the many stands on the waterfront of the city and on Sunday 8 we will attend the Barcolana regatta, the largest regatta in the world. The trieste gulf show and the 2000 boat pathos that come together are an emotion that is not forgotten. . .
Jeanneau - Sun Odyssey 36.2
Boat in excellent maintenance and navigability, comfortable and well-spaced spaces with 3 comfortable cabins and a cozy dinette; Hot water inside and out. Equipped with all features for safe navigation + Epirb, Radar, Navtex.
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Friday 6 October from 19:00 until Saturday 7 October at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 8 October from 17:00 until Sunday 8 October at 19:00
Reviews of Ettore
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- Event. costo di 10 euro per tessera FIV provvisoria se non già posseduta
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.