This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An unforgettable stay where you will ...
Navigate to sail off. Enjoy a boat schedule (rigid aluminum engine 20hp) for exploring small coastal villages and conduct tours at your convenience (museums, restaurants, excursions, beaches ...).
Enjoy paddle or kayak to explore the shoreline, the beaches and experience the silence of the surrounding nature ... and discover your fishing prowess to the test?
Explore the city of Alesund, characteristic of cities based around their port, it is considered the most beautiful city in Norway with its Art Nouveau used to rebuild the city after a terrible fire in 1904.
Dubois Pilothouse 90 Pieds
This exceptional 28m sailboat is made of aluminum. Created for long sea voyages, he took us to the four corners of the world.
Inside, it is designed to accommodate numerous guests as well as the crew. It offers all the comfort that only few sailboats can provide.
I assure you that you will feel like at home.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 5 August from 17:00 until Saturday 5 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 10 August from 9:00 until Thursday 10 August at 10:00
Reviews of Baptiste
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.