This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Program: First departures: July 15 2018 Vessel: Swan 44 cadeau Ports: flexible Passengers: max 3 What you need: standard winter sailing outfit. The boat is heated but sometimes weather can be cold and rainy. Experience required: none Norway is probably the perfect place to sail. Endless miles of coast, amazing islands, wonderful anchorages and welcoming ports. Lofoten archipelago is the quintessential Norwegian cruise. Midnight sun, mountains exploding from the sea, stunning architecture, amazing people. True, not the perfect place for a morning swim, but the light of the North, the real North, will be definitely rewarding.
Our trip starts here
Monday 6 August from 10:00 until Monday 6 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 13 August from 10:00 until Monday 13 August at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Considering the destination, all details will be arranged on a personal basis
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.