This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Our autumn cruises around the islands of northern Norway follow the killer whales on their annual migration which reaches the areas around Tromso around mid-October and then chooses the most beautiful harbors from which to admire the Northern Lights.
Yet it is the daylight that enchants our guests the most, that very long twilight that unites sunrise and sunset, which colors the whole day red and indigo.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 4 November from 15:00 until Saturday 4 November at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 12 November from 5:00 until Sunday 12 November at 12:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
No specific level of physical preparation or boating experience is necessary. The boat trips are organized according to the weather and in case of bad weather they are postponed to the following day.
Gloves, heavy socks, first thermal layer (tights and shirt), thermal sweater, non-cotton trekking trousers, mountain shell or oilskin, walking boots or shoes, mountain backpack (ideal as hand luggage).
Torch, heavy and waterproof gloves, balaclava or in any case good head coverage. It is essential that the extremities are always warm and dry because the activity is little and the cold is often a lot.
First spare thermal layer, a second thermal sweater, spare gloves, hat, walking poles, sunglasses, books, travel diary, camera, Swiss army knife.
For any other doubts or questions before booking, contact me via the message area by clicking on the red "contact the skipper" button!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.