Travellers of all ages are welcome!
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: it is mandatory to contact customer care to receive a quote before booking.
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a standard double cabin (central cabins)
- Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- The aft and bow (superior) cabins require a supplement of € 130 per cabin.
- It is not possible to book the double cabin for single use. If you go alone, contact the organizer.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
The Tuamotu Islands are crowns of sand and coral placed on the sea. Our cruises to the Tuamotu Islands will leave you breathless to admire the natural splendors
Abandon yourself to paradise and lose track of time. Navigate the largest Polynesian atoll and discover one of the best lagoons. Alone in the world on deserted motu and atolls, the thousand-year-old treasures of the Tuamotu islands await you. Pink sand, coral gardens and a sea that is unique in the world
Enjoy a magnificent glimpse of Rangiroa Atoll: moorings full of fish for a dream snorkelling, swimming and kayaking in crystal clear waters, Motu with untouched sands ... Just a taste before returning for a longer cruise
The archipelago boasts the largest atoll in Polynesia and the second largest in the world. This is Rangiroa whose name in Polynesian means "immense sky". In fact, its coral ring, about 75 kilometers long, has 240 motu (emerged parts: sandy islets covered with shrubs and coconut palms) separated by over one hundred hoa (small channels). The coral belt never exceeds 300 meters in width but stretches for a perimeter of over 200 kilometers and the internal lagoon is so wide that from one shore it is not possible to see the opposite shore.
DAY 1 - SATURDAY: RANGIROA
Reception of guests and boarding at 12:00. Installation on board, lunch then departure for a crossing of the lagoon (about 1h30 of navigation) to the Reef island. At anchor for the rest of the day for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and paddling.
DAY 2 - SUNDAY: RANGIROA
Early departure to reach the Blue Lagoon, about 2h30 of navigation. Discovery of this emblematic place of Rangiroa, snorkeling, then visit of Bird Island. After lunch, we set sail for the village of Avatoru, about 2 hours of navigation, night at anchor near the pass.
DAY 3 - MONDAY: RANGIROA // TIKEHAU
Departure in the morning for the atoll of Tikehau, about 5 hours of navigation. Late morning arrival in Tikehau, the pink sand atoll. Swimming then lunch at anchor. In the afternoon, discovery of the lagoon with stops for snorkeling in the natural coral gardens - swimming - kayaking and paddling. Night at anchor.
DAY 4 - TUESDAY: TIKEHAU
After breakfast, navigation to the center of the lagoon (about 1 hour of navigation) to snorkel with manta rays. After lunch on board, visit Tuherahera village then short navigation to Tikehau pass for dinner at anchor. Departure around 10 pm for a night navigation to reach Makatea.
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY: MAKATEA
Early morning arrival in Makatea. Relaxing day at anchor: snorkeling, walking along the cliff, swimming, beachcombing, discovering the unique geography of this island. Night at anchor.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY: MAKATEA
After breakfast, water sports (kayak - paddle - snorkeling).
Optional: excursion in 4X4 with guide, discovery of the interior of the island, visit of the caves and the old phosphate mine, lunch in a local restaurant.
Return on board by 3:00 pm. Dinner at anchor and then around midnight, departure for a night navigation to Rangiroa.
DAY 7 - FRIDAY: RANGIROA
Arrival in Rangiroa in the morning. Stop at the village of Tiputa. Optional barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon snorkeling at the aquarium and descent of the Tiputa pass. Water sports, swimming
DAY 8 - SATURDAY: RANGIROA
Disembarkation at 08:00.
Note: Itinerary subject to change depending on weather / technical conditions. The navigation times indicated may vary depending on the weather / sea conditions.
Our trip starts here
Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Saturday 15 January from 12:00 until Saturday 15 January at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Saturday 22 January from 8:00 until Saturday 22 January at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
* Accommodation in an air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
* Third party liability insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Watersports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE EXCLUDES:
* Extra drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks not included in the full board
* Compulsory common fund: 210 € per person to be paid in cash upon arrival at the port
For this experience, the specific cancellation policies of the organizer of the experience prevail, listed below.
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following penalties apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 25%
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50%
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 75%
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: 100%
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Individual and/or group local transport
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Tasse di navigazione (Cash Box): 230€ a persona
- Bevande extra, soft drink e bevande alcoliche non incluse nella pensione completa
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.