Travellers of all ages are welcome!
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We are a family of sailors, in love with Polynesia
Take advantage of our comfortable catamaran and our knowledge of the places to immerse yourself in Polynesian culture and nature!
The days will pass between short navigations in the blue waters of the lagoons and magnificent sailing in the great ocean. Together we will discover the wonderful underwater life of coral gardens populated with colorful fish within the reach of children .
We will dedicate an entire hull for guests, two double cabins with bathroom, eventually we can also make available a third cabin with bathroom.
We will explore the most fascinating anchorages, beaches and reefs, if we are lucky, we will swim with whales, manta rays and dolphins.
Nothing is missing on board. We provide 2 sup, kayaks, optimists, snorkeling equipment and various games.
We love to cook both Italian and Polynesian cuisine
We offer customized cruises according to your needs!
No spots available
per personmore info
The catamaran is a Nautitech 47, very spacious and comfortable boat both below deck and outside. Thanks to a large cockpit and a convenient bow net, the interior can comfortably accommodate 8 adults in double sized beds and two children or boys in a bunk bed in the bow. It has a large central kitchen, 220v current in all cabins, a 100 liters / h water maker, and a comfortable 4,20m inflatable boat, so you can always be free to choose a quiet harbor with all the comforts you could have in port...
Our trip starts here
Uturoa, Polinesia Francese
Monday 20 February from 12:00 until Monday 20 February at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Bora-Bora, Polinesia Francese
Sunday 26 February from 9:00 until Sunday 26 February at 12:00
Reviews of Vittorio
Other important information
For international flights I recommend looking at the FRENCH BEE company, new planes and excellent prices, from Tahiti to Raiatea you can fly with Air Tahiti or take the Aremiti fast ferry.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.