This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
300,000 miles 20 ocean crossings around the world, these are my experiences that I would like to share with those who want to learn the magic of sailing.
Classic Ior year 80 very fast and fun to sail, large well maintained cockpit
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 July from 9:00 until Saturday 10 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 July from 9:00 until Saturday 17 July at 12:00
Reviews of Giancarlo
Other important information
Malaga airport of reference, frequent public transport to the Puerto deportivo of Fuengirola. Only hand baggage is recommended, not rigid. Shoes to be used only on board, t-shirts and little else. Ryanair.com cheap flights from Milan or Verona now cost around € 20 each way (May).
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.