This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
For those who haven't had enough yet or for those who want to find out what has been lost so far, we announce with enthusiasm that this year too we organize weekly fleets on a sailing boat in the Balearics.
On board of large and comfortable hulls, we will return, suspended between sky, sea and star baths in the crystal clear waters of Ibiza and Formentera.
We will visit beaches of fine sand and coves hidden by high rocky coasts, we will have dancing on the beach and exuberant night excursions in the best places of the Isla Blanca. It will be a magical mix of sun and moon, a sparkling experience, a week of pure fun.
We embark on Saturday; just the time to get to know each other, take food and in the evening you can eat together on a terrace overlooking the sea.
Sunday morning we set sail for the North Shore where we stop to bathe in a point reachable only by sailboat and then off for an unforgettable week!
Want to find out what awaits you? Take a look at how it went last year! We are sure that you will not be able to do without leaving with us for a unique adventure!
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 509/Beneteau Oceanis 50
Our trip starts here
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Spagna
Saturday 17 August from 18:00 until Saturday 17 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Spagna
Saturday 24 August from 8:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
It is always possible to reserve the place in the dinette next to the skipper for a 10% discount on the basic fee, but it must be requested at the time of booking.
Any damage not covered by the insurance, unless they are caused by a very guilty unskillfulness of an individual, will be divided among the entire crew.
We remind you that at the time of boarding each participant will be asked to pay a deposit for any damage to the boats. The deposit will be very low for everyone, amounting to only € 50 per person thanks to a non-refundable insurance of € 30, also to be paid upon embarkation.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Assicurazione di 30€ a fondo perduto per ridurre la cauzione personale a 50€
- Tessera associativa Marmaglia Sailing che dura un anno e include l’assicurazione UISP (0€)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.