This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come and discover Formentera from the sea! We will spend an unforgettable vacation sailing from cove to cove, enjoying the navigation and bathing in the blue waters turquoise of its beaches. We will see incredible sunsets, we will have a drink in some nice chiringuito or in the famous beach club distributed by the island. You can lie on the deck to see the beautiful starry night and Wake up in a lovely cove with good coffee on the deck of the ship. You can also learn to sail if you want!
German Frers 45
It is a sailor very sailor, with the essentials for life on board and navigation, has 4 double cabins, one of them is mine. Only 6 guests are accepted. On board we have a fridge, bluetooth radio, plugs to charge mobiles ... everything works at 12v thanks to the solar panels. A wide deck for sunbathing and snorkeling equipment for the use of the guests.
Our trip starts here
La Savina, España
Wednesday 26 June from 17:00 until Wednesday 26 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
La Savina, España
Sunday 30 June from 12:00 until Sunday 30 June at 12:00
Reviews of Ana
Other important information
For meals, we will make a common purchase of food and drink, Dinners are usually made on land. The day of boarding there to pay 100 euros per person for gas oil and insurance personal for each crew member. If we tie ourselves to any buoy, it will be paid among all the participants, usually not more than 5 -10 eu per person. Everything else is included in the price.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- seguro personal obligatorio
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.