This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Enjoy the paradisiacal coves with this trip through Ibiza and Formentera. We will embark on Ibiza or San Antonio and we will go to Formentera, an unparalleled natural paradise.
It will be a fun journey, which will allow you to experience life on board in the Mediterranean and where you can enjoy the atmosphere of Ibiza and Formentera day and night
Sail with us aboard the sailboat Benenteau 50 of 14.98 meters, a boat remodeled in 2018 that has amenities to make your stay safe and allow you to enjoy.
Live as you have never imagined before this experience in which you will be able to see places that can only be reached by sea.
Discover its coast with many coves with clean, crystal clear water, enjoy a mild climate and recover strength with the good atmosphere it gives off.
Prepared with all the equipment on board necessary to undertake any journey, however long it may be, enjoying all the most desirable amenities on a ship.
It has 4 Double Cabins +
4 bathrooms + convertible lounge and a cabin with 2 bunk beds for crew.
Completely equipped at the level of comfort and habitability.
Refrigerator and freezer
TV and wifi in port
Hood and Binini
Auxiliary with outboard engine
Shower with hot water in bathtub
Mattresses in bathtub
Candles: Genaker, Genova and Mayor
Our trip starts here
San Antonio Abad, España
Saturday 10 August from 12:00 until Saturday 10 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 16 August from 12:00 until Friday 16 August at 14:00
Reviews of Alex
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.