This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Experience for those who have a nautical title and want the knowledge and experience to steer their boat. In seven days of sailing in Ibiza and Formentera we will learn the handling of a sailing cruise from the essential maneuvers to the complete mastery of the boat. And all this visiting the most beautiful places and coves of Ibiza and Formentera and spending a magnificent week of vacation.
Beneteau First 36,7
With less than 11 meters in length, it has a mast of 12 m height equipped with a long boom that allows it to grow a larger one. The position of the controls both sheet and main car in the rear of the boom provide high trim capacity of this sail, complemented with mobile backstay. The genoa with furling also presents great ease of handling. The rig is completed with a symmetrical spinnaker, suitable for expert hands. All this together with the design of the boat, make it a boat that defends very well its rating in races and gives great performance speed in light winds.
In addition, its habitability characteristics make it a very suitable vessel for overnight trips on board. Dispatched for eight people, it is comfortable for six crew members distributed in its three cabins and cabin. A bathroom and kitchen with oven and refrigerator complete their interior equipment, with sound equipment to which any device can be connected.
Outside and when you are at anchor, there is a dining table with lighting for the night, a bathing ladder and a platform with a bathtub shower, plus an anchoring awning and a hammock for the sunset.
It is definitely a fast and technical boat when it comes to running, and comfortable when it is a vacation boat.
Our trip starts here
Grao de Castellón, España
Friday 13 August from 18:00 until Friday 13 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Sant Antoni de Portmany, España
Saturday 21 August from 15:00 until Saturday 21 August at 18:00
Reviews of Luis
Other important information
- Friday, arrival at the Grao de Castellón. - Saturday, departure to San Antoni de Portmany, we will spend the afternoon in Cala Conte. - Sunday, departure to Cala d'Hort, half-day sailing, we arrive at lunchtime and stay to sleep. - Monday, we go to the port of La Sabina to make supplies and we will sail in the vicinity of Formentera to spend the night in Illetes - Tuesday, we go to Espalmador, sailing with the Freus. In the afternoon we anchor next to the island and go to visit it. - Wednesday, we go to Cala Saona and Cabo de Barbary to get to Playa del Migjorn to spend the night if the weather permits. - Thursday, we return to the Freus area where we will complete our learning and anchor for the night. - Friday, we leave in the direction of San Antonio stopping to eat in a cove to continue to Cala Conte where we will stop for the afternoon and night. - Saturday, we return to San Antonio to depart by plane.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Comida a Bordo
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.