The Balearic Islands
For travellers from 20 to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Cruise from Mallorca to Ibiza passing through Formentera, one of the most beautiful places in the Mediterranean"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will embark in Porto Petro in Mallorca and disembark in Ibiza.
Typical day: wake up when you can, dive into the clear waters of the harbor, breakfast, veiled for a couple of hours, mooring in the harbor, swimming, lunch, afternoon ashore with motorbike rental or another veil to reach another bay, mooring at anchor.
Aperitif and dinner on board or ashore in one of the many typical restaurants.
NB: In case of embarkation and disembarkation in the port, a contribution of € 80 per person will be required (€ 40 for embarkation and € 40 for disembarkation).
In the event that it is not possible to dock at the port, embarkation and disembarkation will be done at anchor with the tender.
The boat is a 16 meter armed sloop cutter with 5 double cabins each with private bath with hot shower. The crew has its own cab with entrance and bathroom separated from the guest area. Large kitchen with three fireplaces and oven, two very large fridges, 220 volt plugs and 12 volt type cigarette lighter socket, MP3 player with external music cassettes. Large square with 8 comfortable seats, high quality pink teak interior. Externally in the modular table top shaded by large bimini top.
Our trip starts here
Porto Petro, Spagna
Saturday 31 July from 18:00 until Saturday 31 July at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Spagna
Saturday 7 August from 9:00 until Saturday 7 August at 11:00
Reviews of Maurizio
Other important information
What to bring:
-Sheets or sleeping bag
-Beach and shower towels
- Sun creams
-Cerata or k-way
- Sailing or gymnastics shoes with clear soles.
NB: Weight limits: women max 70 kg and men 90 kg max.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 80€ a pax in caso di imbarco e sbarco in porto
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.