The Balearic Islands
For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Valencia and we reach the Balearics in one day, optionally with the crew we can stop in Ibiza or continue to Mallorca and Menorca. The crew disembarks wherever it wants. Negotiable itineraries. I'm currently in Spain, preparing myself for a Mediterranean itinerary from spring and throughout the summer which includes the Balearics, Corsica, Sardinia, Tuscany, Sicily, Calabria, Ionian Greece. I am a solitary navigator who lives on board all year round so we can also do, with those who are a little more experienced, longer transfer cruises in the open sea or, with those who have more time, share extended periods on board along this itinerary . 3 double cabins 2 bathrooms Kitchen with oven Outdoor shower Hot water Spearfishing equipment and rods Desalinator Ais Telephone and satellite internet Large dinghy with engine Spinnaker Gennaker External internal audio system Colored LED light system Outdoor cushions Heating for the winter Unlimited safety equipment 55hp engine Wifi
Oceanis 393 Beneteau
It is an ideal boat for 6 people but which can accommodate up to 12, it is a modern boat technically and with a classic aesthetic, it is almost 12 meters long and consists of three double cabins, two bathrooms, kitchen, very bright living area and airy indoor, TV, player with speakers inside and out.
2 cabins and 2 seats in the dinette are available to guests. The skipper will occupy a cabin to ensure maximum privacy.
3 double cabins
Kitchen with oven
Spearfishing equipment and rods
Telephone and satellite internet
Large dinghy with engine
External internal audio system
Colored LED light system
Heating for the winter
Unlimited safety equipment
Our trip starts here
Friday 7 April from 17:00 until Saturday 8 April at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 10 April from 16:00 until Monday 10 April at 20:00
Reviews of Martino
Other important information
Excellent air connections
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.