The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing, practicing yoga and having fun in Ibiza and Formentera"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail every other week from Saint Eulalia and San Antonio, to visit the most beautiful coves of Ibiza and Formentera. For those who want to, you can practice Yoga and meditation on board; everyone will enjoy the beauty of these 2 islands. On board, you can also taste the excellent food prepared by the skipper and the hostess everyday… So you don’t to worry about anything, but just relax and have fun!
Etap39s, unsinkable by project: full-batten mainsail, 2 Genoa, staysail, parasailor, solar and panels, watermaker, dinging, Active AIS, SSB radio, SAT, windpilot and autopilot, inverter.
3 double cabins, 1 bathroom, teak, yoga equipment.
Our trip starts here
Santa Eulària des Riu, Spagna
Sunday 31 July from 18:00 until Sunday 31 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Spagna
Sunday 7 August from 8:00 until Sunday 7 August at 9:00
Reviews of Giovanni e Raffaella
Other important information
What you need to bring: Swimsuits, long trousers and t-shirt for the night, 2 different pairs of shoes (one of them just for the boat, no dark soles. Please, do not bring rigid trolleys but soft bags.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.