Welcome at board! The archipelago of the Aeolian Islands
is undoubtedly a jewel of the Mediterranean, full of myths and charm. Active volcanoes draw a violent and wild landscape. Crystal clear waters bathe black sand beaches, coves and caves full of colors and life. Typical villages lazily rest where time seems to have stopped. Discovering the Aeolian Islands with our cruises means experiencing a unique holiday among deserted coves otherwise unattainable.
You can taste the true flavors of Sicilian cuisine
, served 2 meters from the water, explore caves and inlets off the beaten track. ATTENTION: the price is per person with a minimum booking of a cabin. Those who want the cabin for single use must contact the organizer via the message area to receive a personalized offer with a 50% supplement.
Here is our WEEKLY PROGRAM
: Day 1
Boarding starting at 18:00. Reception on board the boat and accommodation in double or triple cabins.
Depending on the time of arrival, free time to visit Milazzo.
7:30 pm Welcome cocktail and appointment with the captain for explanations on the progress of the trip and on the safety equipment of the boat.
8:30 pm dinner on board. Day 2
08:30 am Breakfast on board and then departure towards the island of Vulcano. Stop for a swim in Gelso or at the pool of Venus and at the Grotta del Cavallo. Lunch on board.
4:00 pm (approximately) Optional excursion to the crater of La Fossa di Vulcano, observation of fumaroles and possible collection of sulfur and volcanic bomb samples. Back on board at the end of the day.
8:30 pm Free dinner on the island. Day 3
08:30 am Breakfast on board and departure from the port of Vulcano in the direction of Panarea. Stop for a swim in the uninhabited islets of Lisca Bianca and Bottaro and observation of the submarine solfatara a few meters deep.
13:00 Lunch on board and navigation towards Stromboli.
There are two different possibilities to observe the activity of the Stromboli volcano:
1) For the more sporty, ascent to the top of the volcano accompanied by a local volcanological guide. Departure from Stromboli in the early afternoon. The duration of the ascension is approximately 3 hours. Picnic dinner in front of the volcano eruptions. After a stop of about an hour to observe the volcano's activity, return to Stromboli via a descent of volcanic ash. Return and overnight on board.
2) For the less sporty, a short walk of about an hour and a half to Sciara del fuoco, where you can observe the activity of the volcano, at an altitude of about 400m. Picnic observing the activity of Stromboli and return on board by the same route. Night on board.
For the dinner of all participants there is a picnic that will be charged to the guests. The cost of the volcanological guide is borne by the guests. Day 4
08:30 am Breakfast on board, and crossing Stromboli - Panarea. Disembarkation in Panarea and walk to Capo Milazzese and visit of the archaeological site of the 14th century. BC and the small port of San Pietro.
13:00 Lunch on board and to follow navigation to the island of Salina. Stop in Lingua to disembark passengers. Visit of the villages of Lingua and Santa Marina di Salina. Dinner on board. Day 5
08:30 am Breakfast on board, tour of the island of Salina. Stop for a swim in the magnificent bay of Pollara.
13:00 Lunch on board the boat then crossing Salina - Filicudi. Observation of the nek "La Canna" and the cave of the sea ox. In the evening visit the small village of Pecorini a mare. Dinner on board. Day 6
08:30 am Breakfast on board, departure towards Lipari. Navigation along the east coast of the island and stop for a swim observing the famous pumice quarries.
13:00 Lunch on board the boat and arrival in the afternoon at the floating dock in Lipari.
8:30 pm Free evening in Lipari. Free dinner. Day 7
08:30 am Breakfast on board. Free time to visit the town of Lipari and its archaeological and volcanological museum. Return on board at 12:00 and navigation in the direction of the stacks of Lipari.
13:00 Lunch on board. 16:00 crossing Lipari - Milazzo. Arrival in Milazzo at the end of the day.
20:30 Dinner on board. Day 8
08:30 am Breakfast on board. Disembarkation of customers before 9:30. The fee includes:
The fee does not include:
- Final cleaning
- Fuel up to a maximum of 4 engine hours per day
- Crew (Captain, Cook, Sailor)
- Stops in the tourist wharves of Milazzo and Lipari
- Weekly linen (sheets and towels)
- Daily cleaning of bathrooms.
- Use of on-board equipment
- Taxes and Insurance
- € 300.00 per person to be paid on the spot for full board for 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners (3 dinners excluded as per program). Water included, drinks not included.
- Additional moorings in private pontoons 3 dinners per week in full board
- Single room supplement 50%
- Anything not specified under "The fee includes"
- Tourist assistant for shore excursions