Egypt & Red Sea
For travellers up to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Red Sea: relax sailing and dolphins on SATAYAH reef - All Inclusive"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A hustle free holiday accessible all year around on the Red Sea's
first sailing holidays. Visit Satayah reef a 6km lagoon with a
resident pod of 100+ spinner dolphins, the pristine islands of
Qulaan and the world's healthiest coral reefs.
Your holiday is fully served, 3 meals + snacks, unlimited soft drinks, unlimited fresh water supply (we have our own desalination unit) & so many water toys and board games on board.
Short list of locations you will visit:
-Sataya Dolphin House (best spot in the world to spot dolphins
(100+ resident spinner dolphins) with 99% chance to encounter.
- Hamata Islands (for island hopping)
- Hamata Reef (or snorkeling or Free diving)
- Abu Galawa Wreck ( or snorkeling & free diving)
Itinerary day to day (weather dependent):
• Day 1: Hamata Islands
• Day 2: Abu Galawa wreck
• Day 3, 4 & 5: Sataya Dolphin house
• Day 6 & 7: Hamata Islands
What you will need onboard?
Everything is included, you just need to bring a towel, toiletries, snorkeling mask, and your original ID.
Marsa alam & Hurghada airports are accessible from most European countries through 4hours direct flights.
Beneteau Cyclades 50.5
Our trip starts here
Marsa Alam, Egypt
Saturday 21 August from 6:00 until Saturday 21 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Marsa Alam, Egypt
Saturday 28 August from 6:00 until Saturday 28 August at 11:00
Reviews of Omar
Other important information
Hamata port Marsa alam is 1-30 to 2 hours drive from marsa alam
international airport and 4-5 hours drive from Hurghada
More practical info on how to reach embarkation port and what to bring.
Nearby Airports are :
- Marsa Alam 174 K.M
- Hurghada 392 K.M
From there you rent a car to drive you to Hamata Port ( we can organize this with an extra fee)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- 60 euro marine park fees
- 80 euro for a cabin with private bathroom
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.