This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week comfortable, relaxing and fun aboard our boat and among the suggestive premises of the island of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, with sailings, short dives in coves and nights at anchor. All with an all inclusive .... from breakfast to dinner: the small harbors, excursions with buggy or bike through the dunes of the desert national parks and volcanoes.
Boat of 13.45 meters year of construction 1997, cat A up to 10 people, plus boat and equipped with 3 double cabins each with private bathroom with shower, has a large dinette and a comfortable cockpit with a large walled sofa. For navigation we have over the roller coaster and a genoa, a spinnaker and a gennaker for excitement sailing, we have on board a 4-person tender and a kayak to visit the most beautiful and hidden coves.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 August from 15:00 until Sunday 14 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 20 August from 7:00 until Saturday 20 August at 11:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
Departure from the harbour of Lanzarote, Arrecife is just 15 minutes from the airport and reachable with 15 euros by taxi. A volcanic island to explore at 360 degrees, full of attractions both in the coast and in the inner side.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.