This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
a week in the Canaries with lots of navigation and the discovery of characteristic places. with our Captain Michele you can visit fascinating places. A skilled sailor and... if necessary a cook... he will guide you to enchanting bays and ports, and you will be able to discover corners of the earth with their customs and traditions. Departure from Tenerife and, depending on the winds, two routes available, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, or, Tenerife, La Gomera, La Palma,
Check out the crew!
Bavaria 46 Cruiser
Sailing ship built in 2007
Located in the MARINA DEL SUR in LAS GALLETAS, TENERIFE
It can accommodate up to 8 people in 3 double cabins and one with bunk beds.
Equipped with sheets, blankets and bath towels.
The sailing ship offers 2 comfortable bathrooms with showers.
Our trip starts here
Las Galletas, Spagna
Saturday 24 December from 16:00 until Saturday 24 December at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Las Galletas, Spagna
Saturday 31 December from 8:00 until Saturday 31 December at 10:00
Reviews of Michele
Other important information
the port of Marina del Sur in Las Galletas is located 20 minutes from the southern airport. It is advisable to bring basic luggage, the temperature will be around 20/25 degrees.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.