For travellers from 20 to 65 years old.
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 people are interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Our period in the Azores is coming to an end.
We will leave Ponta Delgada, passing bySanta Maria .
After our last night in port we will set sail to Porto, passing an estimated 8 days on sea.
For those who have never experienced a long period on sea, this is your chance. It's longer than crossing Biscay but shorter than sailing to the Caribbean.
Gibsea 52 Master
Beautiful sailing boat of 16 meters. It has 3 cabins and 3 bathrooms. Spacious and extremely well maintained it is perfect for a cruise of a week or more. Sailboat very handy, it is ideal if you want to learn sailing and participate in maneuvers
Our trip starts here
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Monday 2 August from 8:00 until Monday 2 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 12 August from 6:00 until Thursday 12 August at 20:00
Other important information
A good sailing spirit, a good book, sun protecting cream and rain clothes. Sleeping bag is requested.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Taxi to/from the ship
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.